- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp active dry yeast(or instant dry yeast)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil(olive oil)
- 1 cup pizza sauce.
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese.
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano.
- 1/4 cup chopped baby corn.
- 1/4 cup paneer.
- 1/4 cup capsicum.
- 2 tbsp crushed garlic.
- Mix together the yeast, sugar, oil and water in a large bowl. Let rest until foamy. Add the flour and all of the salt. Use your hands to incorporate the ingredients until well blended.
- Repeat until all the flour is gone. Set the dough onto a floured area and knead for about five minutes. Coat a large bowl with oil. Set dough in bowl, cover and let rise for about 1 1/2 hours, or until the dough ball has grown twice as large.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Place the dough onto a floured area and sprinkle corn meal on the surface and work into a 12-inch round. Top with sauce, cheeses and then the vegetables. Finish up with a dusting of the oregano. Place on bottom rack for about 20 minutes or until done.