Carrot dosas are made with grated carrots and it is hghly nutritious. Speciality of this dosa is no need to ferment the batter. Also a healthy breakfast for kids who don’t like carrots. Onion and tomato enhance the taste of this dosa.
- Raw rice -1 cup
- Par boiled rice - ¼ cup
- Grated carrots -1/4 cup
- Red chillies - 5 nos
- Cumin seeds - ½ tsp
- Small onions - 10 nos
- Salt - to taste
- Tomato - 1 no
- Oil - for making dosas
- Soak both the rice together for two hours.
- Grind it with small onions, tomato, red chilli cumin seeds and grated carrots.
- Add salt at the end of the grinding.
- Dilute the batter with water as of rava dosa consistency .
- Pour like Rawa Dosa.(pour the batter in circular motion and fill the centre)
- Add a tsp of oil around.
- Carrot dosai is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with chutney or sambar.
This dosa should be poured immediately after grinding.