- 1 cup crumbled paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp grated garlic
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp aamchoor powder(dry mango powder)
- 1tsp garam masala powder.
- 1 tsp coriander powder.
- 5 tbsp plain flour (maida)
- 3/4 cup crushed papad
- oil for deep-frying
- Put the paneer in a plate and knead well with one tbsp of corn flour ..
- Add the salt, garlic, chilli powder, aamchoor powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder and mix well.
- Shape mixed paneer into a long cylindrical roll. Keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour with ½ cup of water & required salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Dip each roll into the flour-water paste and then roll in the crushed papad and deep-fry in hot oil till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve immediately with tomato ketchup.