is known for tasting and resembling in texture to non-veg and it is often called as vegetarian mutton. These kebabs taste almost like Shahi kebabs. Once you try this Kathal Ke Kebabs, you will never go for non- vegetarian kebabs again. Once tasted,you would love to prepare this Kathal Ke Kebab for your family.
1.Raw jackfruit (diced)- 2cups
2.Bengal gram split - 1cup
3.Onion - 2nos
4.ginger - 1 inch piece
5.garlic - 5-6 flakes
6.cumin seeds - 1tsp
7.cloves - 4
8.cardamom brown - 2
9.cardamom green - 2
10.pepper corn - 1/4 tsp
11. nutmeg - a small pinch
12.maze - a small pinch
13 red chilli powder - 1 tsp
14.salt - 1 tsp
15.green chilli - 6-7 nos
1. Cut raw jackfruit into small pieces as shown below. Take cut raw jackfruit into pressure cooker and add Bengal gram split.
2. Now grind ginger, garlic, green chillies, cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom brown, cardamom green, nutmeg, mace, pepper corn and onion. Then add grind paste into cooker, add red chilli powder, salt and 1 cup water.
3. Close cooker and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes. Then take boiled raw jackfruit mixture in a plate to cool.
4. Now grind this cool jack fruit to make smooth paste
5. Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion, green chillies and fry till onions are light brown. Then add this fried onion and coriander leaves into grind paste.
6. Now with the help of palm make tikkis
7. Heat oil in a pan, fry all the tikkis from both side till golden brown. Serve hot with tomato sauce.