This dosa is stuffed with delicious, sweet corn and paneer. Sweet corn Paneer masala dosas are crisp dosas with a different taste. Instead of the usual potato filling, try this sweet corn paneer filling for a change. Kids would love these dosas.
- Paneer crumbled -1 cup
- Sweet corn kernels - 1 cup
- Onion -3 nos (finely chopped)
- Turmeric -A pinch
- Red chilli powder -1 tsp
- Kitchen king masala - 3tsps
- Aamchoor powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Dosa batter.
- Oil - 2 tbsps
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Crumble the paneer with hands .
- Heat oil in kadai and season the cumin seeds in a medium flame.
- Add finely chopped onions and fry till transparent.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, and red chilli powder.Fry for sometime and add grated paneer.
- Sauté for two minutes and add sweet corn kernels and add kitchen king masala.
- Heat tawa,pour one tsp of oil to grease the tawa.
- Take one ladle of dosa batter, pour in the middle of the tawa and spread evenly in a rotating motion to get a round shape.pour one tsp of oil in a circular motion around the edges of dosas.turn over the other side.
- Spread the sweet corn paneer masala on the dosa and fold dosa into half or roll the dosa.
- Delicious sweet corn paneer masala dosa is ready.